[Gourmet] Hazelnut and Apricot Candy
Hazelnut and Apricot Candy
[Vegan dessert recipe]
- 200 gr hazelnuts or any other nuts
- 100 gr dried apricots
- 300 gr sugar
1. Roast hazelnuts for 10 min by 140 °C.
4. Heat the sugar on medium heat until the sugar starts to dissolve around the edges.
5. Stir the sugar with a spoon over the low heat.
6. Allow the sugar to melt until it is completely liquid and a nice golden brown color.
7. Take the pan down and add carefully the ingredients to it.
8. Mix everything quickly, before the sugar starts to get hard.
9. Put the mixture onto a backing sheet and cover with another sheet.
10. Press the mixture flat (ca. 1cm) with the rolling pin.
11. Cut ca. 2 cm wide bars, then cut the bars into small candies.
12. Wait until the candies cooled down, then wrap them into clear candy foil or place them into a jar.
Thanks for reading,