[DIY] Knitted Cape with Tassels
What is the obvious must-have piece for the Indian Summer? A knitted wrap tunic with folkloric patterns of course. And what is a tunic without tassels! In today’s DIY I show you an absolutely easy way to revamp an old clothing piece. Whether it’s a tunic, a scarf or a pouch- everything looks better with tassels.
- wooden beads (1,5 cm/0.4”)
- matching wool balls
- crochet hook, wool needle, scissors
1. Cut the wool balls into 30cm/11” long pieces
2. Put about 10 threads through the bead’s opening.
3. Cover the bead with the yarns from one side.
4. Get an extra thread through the bead. Wrap the one end around the fringe to secure it. Use the other end to attach the beads to the cape.
5. Trim the ends
6. Attach the beads to the bottom
Photo by Vika Bobb